In case you haven’t heard… the Food Truck Takeover is here! We are excited to introduce the three amazing food trucks that we’ll be working with to bring you meal kits with a fun, food truck twist. Let’s get to know the chefs!
THE TEMPTED PALATE, Chef Dyandra Kimbro
The G&G meal kit: Shrimp Étouffée with greens & cajun spices over tomato rice, for delivery on 1/22 & 1/23
1. The story of your food truck, in one sentence: The Tempted Palate is a food truck offering flavorful New Orleans favorites and tempting your palate with every bite!
2. When you’re open for business, your food truck can be found where? Since we are a mobile kitchen we travel from location to location. The best way to keep up with the truck is through social media where we post weekly and daily where the food truck can be found.
3. Your food truck's signature dish: On the truck we offer many New Orleans favorites from PoBoys, Tacos, and Entrees. I would say our signature dish is the Gator or Shrimp PoBoys.
THE LOADED BURGER, Chef Mike Renner
The G&G meal kit: Loaded Salmon Burger with lemon-dill aioli, micro-greens & parmesan kale chips, for delivery on 1/29 & 1/30
1. The story of your food truck, in one sentence: The Loaded Burger offers All American Cuisine with a twist - we specialize in gourmet loaded burgers, unique sides & desserts, and create new and exciting possibilities inspired from the Far East to the South West.
2. When you’re open for business, your food truck can be found where? Check out our website calendar, but we are at popular weekly spots like Emory, Georgia Tech, Local Spots each day and night.
3. Your food truck's signature dish: Fan Favorites are our Mac and Cheese Burger, Georgia Farm Burger, Loaded Garlic and Parmesan Chips, and our Hand Crafted Lemonades & Teas
TASTING MAINE, Chef Patti Arsenault
The G&G meal kit: Blackened Salmon Risotto with orange-fennel slaw & micro-greens, for delivery on 2/5 & 2/6
1. The story of your food truck, in one sentence: Fred wanted an RV, Patti wanted a Gourmet Kitchen, the only thing missing is a bed!
2. When you’re open for business, your food truck can be found where? We work all over Atlanta and neighboring counties; our Facebook account @TastingMaine is updated daily.
3. Your food truck's signature dish: Our Lobster Rolls and homemade NE Clam Chowdah and Lobster Bisque...too die for. We have also won money awards and trophies with my mom's recipe for Lobster Mac & Cheese.