Cucumber and mint are a match made in heaven when it comes to summer cocktails. Add some vodka, sparkling water & lemonade, and there it is–the perfect, completely refreshing, cocktail that you can sip on out in the sun.
- 10–12 cucumber slices
- 10–12 mint leaves
- 3 oz vodka
- 12 oz (1 can) Montane original sparkling water–or spice it up a little with the cucumber-lime flavor!
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- Muddler–the back end of a wooden spool will do if you don’t have one
- Split cucumber slices & mint leaves between 2 glasses
- Add 1.5 oz vodka to each glass, then muddle to infuse vodka with cucumber & mint flavors
- Add ice
- Split Montane sparkling water can between each glass, then top off with about 1/4 cup lemonade in each glass
- Sip and enjoy!