It's the spookiest time of the year, which means it's time to enjoy a spooky Halloween cocktail! This warm bourbon cocktail booasts the perfect balance of bitter and sweet. It's perfect for sipping on while trick-or-treaters are coming by!
- 1 cup mint leaves, plus some for garnish
- 1 lemon, sliced, plus some for garnish
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup fresh blackberries, plus some for garnish
- 6 oz bourbon
- Bring 3 cups water to boil In a med pot over med-high heat
- Once boiling, add mint leaves and boil for 5 minutes, the turn heat to low, and let simmer for 2—3 min
- Add lemon slices and let simmer 2—3 more min, then remove from heat and cover with a lid, letting sit for 4—5 min
- Stir in honey & bourbon
- Muddle blackberries by crushing with a wooden spoon
- Separate muddled blackberries among 4 cups and then pour cocktail into each glass over the blackberries
- Garnish with mint leaves, fresh blackberries, slices of lemon, and bones if you have them!