This recipe is one that we're very excited to share—G&G founder Emily made these spiced pecans and handed them out in goody bags at her wedding. That's how good this recipe is. These pecans are perfect for setting out at gatherings, as a hostess gift, or even simply as a treat for yourself. We can't wait for you to enjoy!
1 egg white
1 Tbsp water
1 cup white sugar
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 lb pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Grease a baking sheet
- In a mixing bowl, whip the egg white & water together until frothy
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, salt & cinnamon together
- Add pecans to egg whites, stirring to coat the nuts evenly, then remove the nuts and toss them in the sugar mixture until evenly coated
- Spread coated nuts out on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min
- Let cool and enjoy!