We know a lot of you will be whipping up our Mascarpone French Toast kit this Sunday morning for Valentine's Day brunch... so we decided this quick and easy cold brew coffee would be the perfect pairing for your meal! Simply mix a few ingredients in a cocktail shaker, pour into a glass, and top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
5 min; serves 2
- 10 oz Cloudland Coffee cold brew
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz bourbon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or half & half if you prefer something lighter)
- 2 spoonfuls whipped cream (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Mix cold brew, vanilla extract, bourbon, heavy cream, maple syrup, and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake for 10–15 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass, mason jar, or glass mug, top with whipped cream (if desired), then sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!