This is one of our favorites! Not only is it super simple, it also adds a little something special to tacos, fajitas, salads, grain bowls, and more. And who doesn’t love avocados? Keep this recipe handy for entertaining!
½ C flour
2 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
1 C panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425° & grease a baking sheet
2. Halve avocados, remove seeds, scoop out flesh & thinly slice
3. In a shallow bowl, combine flour, garlic powder & salt
4. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs with 1 Tbsp water
5. Pour panko into a third shallow bowl
6. Working in an assembly line, dip avocado slices in flour mixture, then in egg, then in panko & place on greased baking sheet
7. Bake 12-15 min, until golden
Want to have recipes like this sent to your inbox every Friday morning? Scroll to the bottom of this page & sign up for our email list in the bottom right-hand corner.