This recipe calls for spreading S&J's perfect pizza dough with creamy peanut butter and topping with sliced apples, then you'll sprinkle chocolate chips & marshmallows on top. Once it's good & toasty, sit back with a slice and swap a few campfire stories!
1. PREPARE DOUGH & APPLE
- Set out dough & peanut butter to come to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Thinly slice apple
- Stretch dough to a 8—10” circle on a baking sheet (don’t worry if it’s not perfectly round!)
2. TOP PIZZA AND BAKE
- Spread peanut butter evenly onto crust, leaving a 1-inch border (microwave peanut butter for 5—10 sec if too cold to spread)
- Arrange apple slices over pizza (use as many apple slices as fit nicely, and snack on the rest!)
- Sprinkle marshmallows & chocolate chips over top
- Bake pizza for 12—15 minutes or until marshmallow are lightly browned and crust is cooked through
3. GARNISH & GATHER
- Cut into slices and serve
- If you have caramel sauce on hand, it's a great dip or drizzle on top for your dessert pizza!