How it works
- Simply pick your meals for the week! Order dinner kits serving 2 or 4 people in any combination — no set meal plans or order minimums.
- Shop or add on à la carte kits & groceries with the click of a button.
Let Us Do The Hard Part
- Working with local farmers, butchers, bakers (and even candle makers), we do the shopping and some of the chopping for you!
- All you need at home is oil, butter, salt & pepper.
Have Your Food Hand-Delivered
- Skip the bulky boxes & shipping headaches!
- Your order is packed with care in reusable insulated bags & hand-delivered to your home or to one of one of our pick-up locations
Eat Good Food
- Whip up home-cooked meals in 30 minutes or less, made with fail-proof, gourmet recipes from Georgia’s best chefs & restaurants.
- Ingredients from our local family farmers are so fresh you can taste the sunshine!
Become a G&G Member
Become a G&G member to receive weekly dinner kits and skip the $5 service charge.
- Log in weekly & pick your dinners. Order any number you’d like each week—no fixed meal plans & no minimums.
- Add on à la carte kits, groceries & prepared foods.
- Skip any week anytime & use our calendar to plan ahead.
- Membership is free & flexible and can be canceled anytime. (Really!)
If you’d like to place a one-time order or order just groceries, check out without a membership.
- No commitment? No problem! Try out G&G one week at a time.
- Perfect if you’re ordering just groceries & a la carte kits.
- $5 service charge for non-member orders that include dinner kits.
G&G in a Nutshell
- Seasonal menus featuring the best ingredients from family farmers and artisanal producers - super fresh and delicious, guaranteed.
Chefy as Fudge, Easy as Pie
- Creative and easy meal kits, recipes from renowned chefs, and a curated grocery market to help you nurture your inner chef – all in under 30 minutes.
We Treat You Right
- Don’t get boxed into traditional meal kits — no fixed meal plans, no order minimums, no subscription necessary, and no shipping! Plus you can always talk to real people who care about your happiness.
Food for Thought
- We really care about what we do - from sustainable sourcing and reusable packaging, to supporting our community and paying our team fair wages - we do things the right way.